Yunnan mushrooms brought back to Beilun, a family of seven poisoning into the hospital-乃々果花

Eating mushrooms brought back in Beilun, Yunnan, a family of seven poisoning into the hospital, yesterday is the Mid Autumn Festival, a family reunion, this is a happy thing. However, for the Li Dengzhong family living in Beilun, this festival was bad enough, a family of seven eating mushrooms brought by Yunnan, all were sent to the hospital resuscitation room. A family reunion dinner poisoned seven people more than seven points last night, reporters in Beilun District People’s Hospital bathroom door met Li Dengzhong. He was pale, lips are blue, under the care of the hand slowly toward the emergency room to walk. "Master Li, how are you doing now?"" "Diarrhea, the whole person a little collapsed, but also a bit sick, has been drooling." Li Dengzhong said as he walked along. They come from a Sichuan, working in Ningbo Beilun, we usually busy with work, there is little time together, while the Mid Autumn Festival, several siblings would discuss all family reunion dinner, can not think of, because eating a mushroom dishes, all seven people in the hospital. Why are you poisoned? Originally, not long ago, Li Dengzhong’s sister went to Yunnan tourism, back to Yunnan, a friend gave her some mushrooms, sister has not been willing to eat, want to stay with the mid autumn family together to taste. Yesterday, Chinese food, the couple burned a full table dishes, this Yunnan mushroom soon be eaten up. Li Dengzhong said, after dinner half an hour or so, his body has an uncomfortable reaction, and after a short time, mushrooms have also appeared in response. People eat, only two Beilun natives live in peace. Probably not seen such mushrooms, two people did not dare to open to eat, so lucky escape. The doctor confirmed that the Department of mushroom poisoning chief medical department Beilun District People’s hospital had Shan told reporters that seven patients with poisoning is 4 pm yesterday, 03 were sent to the hospital, and 4 of them have been transferred to Ningbo big hospital, another 3 patients in Beilun people’s Hospital for treatment. "We suggest to do hemodialysis in two adults side treatment, two adults do not agree, another boy, our hospital for children to do hemodialysis is not this condition, so that they sent to Ningbo city hospital, but the family did not agree with their referral, so the child will continue to stay in our hospital pediatric hospital Department of hospital." Zeng chief said, according to the doctor’s diagnosis, you can judge the Li Dengzhong family seven mushrooms poisoning. It is reported that yesterday about 5:50 in the evening, a 14 year old girl has been transferred to Ningbo city hospital emergency room for treatment, and a child who was sent to the first hospital of Ningbo city. By press time, the vital signs of the two children were stable, but they had been crying for stomach pain and vomiting. Link Ningbo also has a lot of poisonous mushrooms, in recent years, edible mushrooms poisoning occurred frequently throughout the country. Ningbo botanist Lin Hailun reminds us that taking Ningbo as an example, every summer to October, the weather is in the high temperature and high humidity state, is the growth season of various mushrooms, but also a high incidence of wild mushroom poisoning. According to the records, there are at least 500 kinds of poisonous wild mushrooms in China, among which there are many kinds of wild mushrooms

吃了云南带回的蘑菇 北仑一家七口中毒进医院   昨日是中秋佳节,一家人团圆相聚本是件开心的事情。然而,对于住在北仑的李登中一家来说,这个节过得够倒霉,一家七口因吃了云南带来的蘑菇,全部被送进了医院抢救室。   一顿团圆饭毒倒七口人   昨晚七点多,记者在北仑区人民医院卫生间门口遇见了李登中。他脸色苍白,嘴唇有点发青,正在护工的搀扶下慢慢地朝着急诊室走去。   “李师傅,你现在怎么样?”“拉肚子了,整个人有点虚脱,还有点恶心,一直流口水。”李登中边走边说。他们一家来自四川,在宁波北仑打工,平时大家忙于工作,极少有时间聚在一起,趁着中秋佳节,姐弟几个就商量着大家一起吃顿团圆饭,可没想到,因为吃了一道蘑菇菜肴,一大家子七个人都进了医院。   为何会中毒呢?原来,前不久,李登中的姐姐去了云南旅游,回来前云南一个朋友送给了她一些蘑菇,姐姐一直没舍得吃掉,想留着中秋一家子一起品尝。昨日中餐,姐弟几个烧了满满一桌子菜,这道云南来的蘑菇很快就被吃光了。   李登中说,饭后半个小时左右,他身体就有不适反应了,过了没多久,吃过蘑菇的人也都先后出现了反应。   吃饭的人中,唯独两个北仑本地人相安无事。可能是没有见过此类菌菇,两个人都没敢开口吃,所以,幸运躲过一劫。   医生确认系蘑菇中毒   北仑区人民医院医务科科长曾杉告诉记者,中毒的七名患者是昨日下午4点03分被送到医院的,其中有4个被转院送往宁波更大的医院抢救,另外有3个患者留在北仑人民医院治疗。“我们建议在这边治疗的两个大人做血液透析,两个大人不同意,另外一个小男孩,我们医院给小孩做血液透析本身没这个条件,所以建议他们送到宁波市妇儿医院,但是家属自己不同意转院,所以这个孩子就继续留在我们医院儿科住院部住院治疗。”   曾科长说,根据医生确诊,可以判断李登中一家七口为蘑菇中毒。   据悉,昨天傍晚5点50分左右,一个14岁女孩已被转到宁波市妇儿医院急症室抢救,另外还有一个孩子被送到宁波市第一医院。截至记者发稿时,两个孩子的生命体征平稳,但一直在喊肚子痛,还有呕吐症状。   ●链接 宁波也有不少毒蘑菇   近几年,全国各地时有发生食用野生蘑菇中毒事件。宁波植物学家林海伦提醒说,以宁波为例,每年夏季至10月份,天气处于高温高湿状态,是各种蘑菇的生长季,也是野生蘑菇中毒高发时期。   据资料记载,在我国有毒野生蘑菇至少有500种,其中含有剧毒可致死的有近20种。据保守估计,宁波最常见的毒蘑菇有数十种,包括白毒伞、红鬼笔、臭黄菇、黄裙竹荪、五棱散尾鬼笔、土红鹅膏菌、长条棱鹅膏菌、毒粉褶菌、美丽粘草菇等。   民间有一些靠蘑菇外观来辨别是否有毒的说法,比如说“颜色鲜艳的蘑菇有毒,颜色朴素的没毒”,“长在潮湿处或家畜粪便上的蘑菇有毒,长在干净地方的蘑菇无毒”,“有分泌物或受伤变色的蘑菇有毒”等。林海伦表示,这些民间说法并不靠谱。对于野蘑菇,还是观赏为好,千万不可采来食用。   野生蘑菇中毒的潜伏期从30分钟到10多小时不等。如果在食用野生蘑菇之后出现恶心、呕吐、腹痛、腹泻伴头晕、头痛、四肢乏力等症状应及时前往医院就诊,接受正规的解毒治疗。 □通讯员 叶飘 记者 叶萌茗 贺艳相关的主题文章: